Autumn Reflections, oil painting of autumn foliage on a river in Duluth, Minnesota

This painting was done a while ago, and it has become one of my best selling giclee reproductions. It's always a difficult thing to predict which painting will have broad appeal to art collectors. When I do a giclee reproduction run, the set up cost for the first one is quite expensive. I take the original painting to a professional fine art print store where it is digitally photographed, the image is tweaked to exactly match the original, and then printed on canvas. I have had giclee prints made of 9 of my paintings. Some have sold well, some not.
This painting is of the Cloquet River near Duluth, Minnesota. For giclee pricing, please see my website,
http://www.carolnelsonfineart.com/

1 comment:

Madison Moore said...

Wow Carol...you should do more landscapes. this is "Really" nice.