Mixed Media Art Painting "Relic" by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson



This is another in my rust series.  In addition to the rusted iron paint used throughout the piece, there is mica flake on the two horizontal bars, and a flattened, rusted Snapple bottle cap that I ran over with my car  in the lower left.  The other rounded shapes in the lower section are actually indentations in the substrate, which is extruded polystyrene.   The background is handmade metallic paper mounted on a piece of MDF board.

  10"x8"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/SOLD

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

  ======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?
Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE







No comments: