Textured Mixed Media Abstract Painting, "ARROYO," by Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson Fine Art


This is painting is a diptych - two panels EACH measuring 36 inches tall by 12 inches wide.  The original painting is sold, but this reproduction has been EMBELLISHED  by me with textural "stones" that I create and paint.  There are also shell fragments attached to the surface.  The result is a heavily textured reproduction very similar to the original.

  36"x24"x1.5"Mixed Media on Panel/Available

  Click HERE to purchase.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram









No comments: