Mixed Media Abstract Painting, "Crevice 2" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Crevice 2" 24x48 by Carol Nelson




 "Crevice 2" has gritty texture, river rocks, and a clay medallion. It was inspired by a crack pattern I saw in a sidewalk in Denver. This painting was very difficult to photograph. My camera is not picking up the subtleties of the colors. I tried moving it from room to room, and still the colors were not true. The painting can be displayed as a vertical or a horizontal.

 48"24"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/sold

 Commissions welome.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here
 ======================================

My new VIDEO is out…..

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




No comments: