Abstract Mixed Media Painting "Having Fun" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

"Having Fun" 24x24 triptych by Carol Nelson
The title of this piece is what I was doing in my studio. I found these three canvases, and decided I would just play around with some heavy body acrylics and HAVE FUN.

Of course, it wasn't all fun. I revised them several times before I was happy with them.

I am proud of myself for adding the blue passages because that's one color that doesn't show up in my work very often.

For more information about this triptych, click here to go to my website.

FRESH OFF THE EASEL...

24"x24"x1.5" Acrylic on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for pricing.

Click HERE for my 2017 WORKSHOP schedule.

 ======================================

 Check out my Available Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




No comments: