Still Life Fruit and Flowers Contemporary Painting "Fruit and Flowers" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson






After doing a lot of abstracts, my garden is my inspiration for this floral painting. I love the colors and the impasto texture of this oil painting.

 14"x11" Oil on Canvas/sold

 Commissions welcome!

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here
======================================

Check out my VIDEO

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






2 comments:

indiaartist said...

I love your abstracts more. I love the earthen colors and the texture of the triptych below. They are wonderful. It will be so much fun to see them in person and to see you work. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Marvelous Oil Painting I have Ever Saw, for more Oil Paintings on Canvas plesae visit our Online Gallery...!!!

Oil Painting on Canvas for Sale!