Abstract Painting "PASSAGEWAYS" by Colorado Artist Carol Nelson

I feel like Passageways is a new passage, or direction, in my work. Perhaps my style is evolving. I have always admired nonobjective artwork. I find it very difficult to end up with a painting I like. I do like this one. It seems one can study a painting like this for a long time, then when you come. back there is something new to see. I look at overall composition and values. Then I look at color harmony. Then I search for interesting paint applications. I have hard and soft edges. I have textural patterns made with alcohol and water spritz. I deliberately kept the color palette limited because I had enough to worry about without adding multiple colors to the mix.

18"x18"x1.5" Acrylic on Panel-Framed/Available

Click HERE for details.

View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

Check out my instructional video courses HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments: