Abstract Art, Mixed Media Painting “CRYSTAL CREEK” by Colorado Artist Carol Nelson

You can see the heavy texture on this painting that gives it dimension and depth. I did not have an ocean theme in mind when I painted it because I’m more of a geologic-themed painter, but this one sure looks like a clear mountain stream flowing over rock forms, or perhaps an aerial view of tide pools and coast line. What I love about this particular piece, besides the texture, is the variety of hues and the rich glimpses of underlying layers of paint. These are much more evident when seeing the painting up close IN PERSON. The sides are painted dark brown. It can be hung without a frame, either vertical or horizontal.

 24"x12"x.1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

Click HERE for pricing.

View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

Check out my instructional video courses HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram









No comments: