Oversized Geologic Abstract Painting, "Seductive Sediment" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Seductive Sediment", 60 x 40, by Carol Nelson



This painting is taller than I am, so it was a bit of a struggle for me to handle.  I found the inspiration for this painting in a slab of rock that I purchased at a gem and mineral show.
The pattern and colors were so bold, I just knew I had to paint it.

What you can't see very well in the photographs are the heavy texture, the sparkling glass and mica chips, even the 50,000 year old fossilized fish.


 60"x40"x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

 Click HERE for purchase info.

View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

Check out my instructional video courses
 HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here


======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

No comments: