Mixed Media Abstract Painting, "Inscrutable" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson







This painting has embossed aluminum foil, rusted paper, glass bead gel, an acrylic "skin" with metallic paints, and a drizzle "skin".

I'm showing it with a black wood frame which really enhances to painting.  Frame included in price.



 8"x8"x1.5"Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 $230.00

 Click HERE to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?
Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE







No comments: