Come study with me!

Hey artists!  Did you know I offer workshops throughout the year at my home studio in Aurora, CO, near Denver.
If you want an small-group (six students max) workshop experience with lots of time and attention from the instructor, this is a great opportunity.

My workshops are generally two or three days.  Most students fly into Denver International Airport the day before the workshop starts, and out the evening of the last day or the next morning.

The commeradie of a small group means you get to know your fellow students.  We have fun!  
I supply all the paints, mediums, and surfaces, so you don't have to worry that you won't have the right supplies.

Recently, I've added a very popular option:  stay in one of my two guest rooms.  Each one has a queen size bed and a private bath.  The best part of staying with me is you get to spend the evening in the studio working on you  painting if you choose.

Please see my workshop schedule on my workshop and contact me about availability.





No comments: