Mixed Media Abstract Tree Collage Landscape, "Just Peachy" by Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Just Peachy" 8x8 inches, by Carol Nelson


This was a demo piece in one of my Abstract Trees workshops. It's one of my favorite workshops to teach because almost everyone, regardless of painting experience, ends up with a nice little collage painting.

 8"x8 Mixed Media on Panel /Available

 Click HERE to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

 Check out my Available Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D

No comments: