Mixed media geologic abstract, "Hidden Passage" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

Geologic Abstract, "Hidden Passage" by Carol Nelson
This heavily textured painting on wood panel was a demo for my recent Geologic Abstracts workshop held in my Colorado studio. There are actual small pebbles imbedded in the painting. The predominant palette is warm sienna and red oxide tones, but there are areas with cool-toned highlights of blue, green and turquoise.

 12"x9"  Mixed Media on Panel

 Click HERE for more info.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

 ======================================

Study with me Virtually? Check out my video!!

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:


www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






No comments: