Abstract Landscape Faux batik Painting, "Golden Hour" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

"Golden Hour" faux batik painting by Carol Nelson
This painting is an example of my "faux batik" process in which the painting is covered with wax, then flooded with a darker color. The dark color seeps into the cracks in the wax and leaves a random pattern. It's a very interesting and unpredictable effect.

8"x8" Acrylic on Panel-Available

$200

 Click HERE to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here
======================================

Check out my VIDEO

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






2 comments:

DaviannaDavis said...

Excellent Paintings.

Unknown said...

Amazing paintings!
wwww.fineartmaya.com