Mixed Media Contemporary Abstract Painting "POTPOURRI, 11016" © Carol Nelson Fine Art





This painting is a collection of found objects, art papers, leather, aluminum, brads, nails, and acrylic paints.  These collages are a lot of fun to make and are one of the most popular things I teach artists about in my workshops.


 24"x7"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel

 $325.00

 Click HERE to purchase.

 
View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Check out my video...

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

Now Available on DVD as well as Live Stream!!

Click HERE for details!






1 comment:

Dortesjs said...

wow you make great and interesting art, i love mixed media and make myself