"Summer Love" mixed media textured trees © Carol Nelson Fine Art



This is the result of my playing around with crackle paste.  I started this painting last week in my workshop in North Carolina.  This week I've been playing with the colors.

These warm tones of coral, violet, and turquoise remind me of summer memories.  Maybe this palette is an escape from the drab winter palette that is finally beginning to brighten up in Colorado.

For more information about this painting, click here to go to my website.

5 comments:

Johanna Cellucci said...

Crackle paste is fascinating...the colors are stunning...regards.

Jyoti said...

Your blog is really beautiful..Simply loved it :)

Carol Nelson said...

Thanks, Johanna and Jyoti.

Fine Art Maya said...

Very well written and colourful blog.

Christmas ornaments said...

blogs & post is to Good.....