"Golden Pond", mixed media abstract tree landscape © Carol Nelson Fine Art



Golden Pond
detai - texture

detail - mica flake
This triptycyh has lots of pizazz.  There's gold metal leaf and shiny mica flake.  I don't think it's overwhelming - just INTERESTING to see the light bouncing off these shiny elements.

Of course, being a triptych, it's immediately eye catching.  Each canvas is 12 inches wide.  The top one is 12x12, the middle is 4x12, and the bottom is 16x12.

For more information, click here to go to my website.

5 comments:

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Carol that painting is gorgeous! I have always loved texture and intense color and you have captured the mood of a pond perfectly!
I am inspired!
Tina

Baxter Clare Trautman said...

Definitely not overwhelming. It's vibrant. I've been looking at a lot of art lately and can tell which is yours right away - yours always pops off the page. It's bold, very alive.

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Fabulous, Carol!

Paintings said...

Thank you all so much! I appreciate all your sweet messages! :)

Beautiful painting and i like this designs.

Peggy Paris said...

Excellent