"SUNFLOWER TRIO" 12039, mixed media acrylic sunflower collage © Carol Nelson Fine Art

Sunflower Trio

This was the demo piece I did for my class today showing how they could make their own collage papers and use them in a painting.
Several of the petals and the pot in this painting are from a recycled paperback book.

There are almost 50 individual petals on these sunflowers - each one torn by hand from my supply of painted papers.  Since I use professional grade Golden Fluid Acrylics to paint the papers, I am confident they will retain their vibrant colors.

For more information on this painting, click here to go to my website.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Join me tomorrow, April 13, 2012, at AUM Gallery.  I will be participating in the Wine Invitational Group Show.

No comments: