Mixed media collage painting, "Primordial Soup" 070118, © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Primordial Soup", 24x8 inches, by Carol Nelson

This collage continues my current exploration of GREEN. Ranging from green gold to phthalo blue green shade, I'm deep into the cool side of the color wheel. There are a few transparent red oxide passages, but the rest of it celebrates green.

 24"x8"x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here



======================================
Order My Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Simply Beautiful! Love the GREEN.