Geologic Abstract Painting, Mixed Media Art "Black Gold" by Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Black Gold" 10x8 inches, by Carol Nelson

This is a demo painting I did in a recent Geologic Abstract workshop. The black section is Carbon Black acrylic paint, Micaceous Iron Oxide paint, and white.

 I covered it with a layer of Liquitex Pouring Medium for a very shiny finish. I'm always excited by the juxtaposition of shiny and dull passages.

 For more information about this painting, please click here to go to my website.

 10"x8"x1.0  Mixed Media on Panel/Available

  Click HERE for purchase info.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

======================================



Order My Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D












No comments: