SUMMER SALE - Mixed Media Abstract Painting, "Ticket to Ride" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

SUMMER SALE-
"Ticket to Ride" 30x40 mixed media painting by Carol Nelson

This is a remake of an older painting I never really loved, so I gave it new life. There is a lot of texture with molding paste, tyvek, and corrugated paper.

The color palette is one of my favorites: Dioxazine Purple, Quin Nickel Azo Gold, and Quin Magenta. Of course there's some other colors in there too, but those are the big three.

  
 30"x40"x1.5" Acrylic on Canvas /Available

 SUMMER SALE PRICE $1900

 Click HERE to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?

Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE







No comments: