Wall Sculpture,Mixed Media Sculpture "C4, 10413" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson






This is another in my mini wall sculpture series of "combines."  This one could be called Red Fish Box for obvious reasons.  It has a secret compartment - I can think of all kinds of things to put in there.
This combine also features some rusted elements, a fish, a key, some metal embellishments, some left over tile, and a small metal box that opens.


 5"x3"x2/Available

 $250.00 Available HERE

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here
======================================
Order My Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D


No comments: