Mixed Media Abstract Painting, "Primary Variation" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

Primary Variation, 26x10, Carol Nelson

This painting is an example of several mixed media components and techniques. It features rusted metal, clay medallion, marbled paper, prepared tyvek, and other specialty papers.

It is painted on a wood panel which is then raised and mounted on a base panel.


 26"x10"

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

My new VIDEO is out…..

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




No comments: