Abstract Mixed Media Painting "New World Trilogy" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson





This painting consists of three textured panels, each measuring 48 x 6 inches.  Gold metal leaf gives a soft glow which is hard to replicate in a photo.  Tones of black, gray, blue-gray, beige and umber complete a muted palette.  It arrives ready to hang.


 48"x18"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/sold

 Commissions Welcome.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

My new VIDEO is out…..

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




No comments: