Mixed Media Contemporary Forest Abstract, "Fallen 2" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

Mixed media abstract, "Fallen 2" by Carol Nelson



This is an actual demo piece I did in my video, "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials." It shows three hand-sculpted clay leaves on an abstract background of mixed media materials.

It is painted on a 12 x 6inch birch board with 1.5 inch deep sides.

12"x6"x1.5" Acrylic on Birch Board

$275.00

Click HERE for more info or to purchase.



======================================

My new VIDEO is out.....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D


You can watch the trailer, and if you're not completely satisfied, there is a money back guarantee.

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here




No comments: