Abstract Mixed Media Landscape Tree Art Painting "Gateway" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

This painting was created as a demo for a recent workshop.  I was showing the class how to incorporate materials such as burlap and paper strips made from failed paintings into a new work.  I love the unexpected colors in this tree painting.

A layer of crystal clear epoxy resin covers and protects this painting, making it suitable for display in any environment, including  a kitchen or bath.  It arrives ready to frame or display on a small easel.


 8"x8"Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 Click HERE  for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

No comments: