Colorful Contemporary Landscape, Small Aspen Tree Art "Twilight Dance-Mini" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson



 I've chosen some of my favorite paintings to be made into bite-sized reproductions.
 In this collection of small canvas prints, each one arrives with its own little easel back. 

 The prints measure 6x6 or 5x7 inches, and are just perfect for adding a spot of artful color in  any nook or cranny in your home.

 Canvas Minis are made of a high-resolution canvas, mounted on a flexible black plastic  backing.  They look great without a frame, but are standard sizes if you wish to present them  with a small frame.


6"x6" Giclee print on Panel

$20.00

Click HERE to purchase.


 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

No comments: