Abstract mixed media demonstration piece © Carol Nelson Fine Art

Mixed media demo by Carol Nelson
This painting was done in literally 15 min. It was a demo piece for my recent workshop in Hot Springs Village, AR. I always have a bag of leftover scraps after doing a mixed media painting - you never know what little thing will be the perfect accent to a design.

Here I had a piece of tyvek, some embossed foil, a clay piece, various papers, and some ribbon. I wanted to show my group how you can just take a handful of miscellaneous materials and quickly assemble them into a pleasing design.

HSV class of brilliant artists

12"x3" Mixed Media on Panel

 Click HERE for more info.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here