Mixed Media Abstract Painting, "Industrial Chic 2" by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson

"Industrial Chic 2," 36x44 mixed media by Carol Nelson

This is a commission painting I did for collectors looking for an industrial grunge look. Heavy in texture, the painting also has 3 aluminum metal panels at the top (they look white in the photo) that wrap around the sides. The central red feature has 9 glass tiles in shades of gold, beige and taupe. The central black vertical feature is covered with clear epoxy resin, giving a smooth glass-like finish that contrasts with the rough texture in the rest of the painting.



 For more information about this painting, click here to go to my website: http://caroldnelson.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1682379


  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

2 comments:

Purvi Dugar said...

Your work is so interesting !

Purvi Dugar said...

I like your choice of colours. nice :)