Mixed Media Wall Sculpture "C3" by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson

                                               




This sculpture is made up of found objects that have been painted with iron paint, which is then rusted.  Looking carefully, you can see an old bottle cap (which was already rusted), a small canvas, a spool that held ribbon, some leftover tile from my bathroom project, the top of a spice bottle, part of a light fixture, and a fluted nut.

I love turning trash into art, and working three dimensional.  This "combination"  can hang on a wall or be displayed on a small easel.




  5"x4"x2" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

  Click HERE for pricing.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

No comments: