Mini Abstracts, mixed media contemporary abstracts © Carol Nelson Fine Art


Nine Mini Abstracts

3 minis in my kitchen
These are so cute - I just love them.  The amazing thing about them is that each one is one of my used up palettes!  I mix my paints on foam plates.  There's a lot of paint going into the trash, so I decided to RECYCLE.

Each one is mounted on a 4x4 piece of MDF board.  Amazingly, they all seem to compliment one another.  To see each one individually, click here to go to my website.  They are available for $50 each - perfect for that spot of color - see my kitchen display above.

5 comments:

jyothisethu said...

it is just pleasant like a season of flowers...

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

Those are really nice! Very colorful.

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Genius! So lively and they do work well with each other.

Pam Holnback said...

I love these! What a great idea!

Jean Baardsen said...

I love these!! My palette needs to take lessons from your palette...