"FUSION III" return of "lost" painting by Carol Nelson Fine Art

"FUSION III"






This is an incredible story.  In 2007, I dropped off two paintings at a gallery in Loveland, CO.  The names of the paintings, done in similar style, were Fusion II and Fusion III.

Some time later I received a check from the gallery for the sale of Fusion III. 

Time went by.  I FORGOT about the other painting I had at the gallery.  I know, it's like forgetting about one of your children, so I'm a bad mom.

A few days ago, I received a call from the gallery saying they were closing, and that I should come and get my painting.  When I went to pick up what I thought was Fusion II, there was THIS painting, Fusion III. 

I was shocked, because of the two, this one was by far, my favorite.  I had this painting marked "sold" on my website for 5 years!  They took good care of it, and it's just as beautiful as I remembered.

For more information, click here to go to my website.

1 comment:

UCCenacle said...

Hello, :)

Gemstone 10 is very very beautiful, I love it. The colours of royalty and the colours of so many beautiful gemstones, it makes me think of amythest, topaz, jasper and jade. I found your blog through Elsa Bluethner whom I have been following since she won the Steveston Grand Prix! Thank you, Erikakw