"TREE PARTY" 12035, contemporary mixed media collage tree painting © Carol Nelson Fine Art

Tree Party




I had fun painting this one because I just threw caution to the wind and used whatever colors I felt like.

Never seen red, turquoise, or purple trees? No problem in my world.

This painting was a demo for my experimental acrylics class.  Sometimes it's hard to create "on demand" in a class or workshop.  My effort in class was not satisfactory to me.

The next day, home in my studio, I could see the problem more clearly.  I tore off the large corrugated paper tree that WAS on the right side and replaced it with a lighter weight paper and added more trees in the foreground.

For more information about this painting, click here to go to my website.

1 comment:

Sunny Avocado Art said...

So cool! Love the tile...exactly what I see.