100 OIL PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS - Meigs, 60/100, © Carol Nelson Fine Art



Day 60

This is 2 1/2 year old Meigs. Too cute for words and I love that green ribbon. The "twos" are my favorite age. Their little personalities are starting to show and I love the talking, but mostly they're just SO SWEET at this age.
For purchase information, please see my website, or email me carolnelsonfineart@comcast.net.

Can you believe it's time to VOTE again? This last ten just flew by. Please review portraits 51 - 60 (Kay to Meigs) and email me with your vote. Voting will end at 10 pm MST.

5 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh, Meigs is gorgeous!! Look at those deep brown pools she has for eyes! I also love her top with all that smocking! Just beautiful, Carol! Who can turn the world on with her smile? Meigs!

Famous Artists Paintings said...

I chanced upon to view your blog and found it very interesting. Great ... Keep it up!

Ann Gorbett said...

What a cutie. You captured her beautifully.

Ann Rogers said...

Too precious for words! Another "bravo" painting!

Dean Grey said...

CUTE!!

-Dean