100 OIL PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS - Lori, 53/100, © Carol Nelson Fine Art


Day 53

This is Lori McNamara. She is an artist living in Florida who does a lot of plein air landscapes that usually reflect her tropical setting. I told Lori I was going to paint her in blue and purple, and she was fine with that because purple is her favorite color. Somehow the blue and purple morphed into a veritable kaleidoscope of colors. Visit Lori's blog at lorisart.blogspot.com.
For purchase information for this portrait, see my website or email me at carolnelsonfineart@comcaset.net.

AND THE WINNER IS: ELLIE (48/100)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most of you were taken with her adorable face (with the fantastic lighting), her concerned expression, and the lovely mop of red curls. Thank you all for taking time to vote and comment.

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Beautiful, Carol! The hair is exquisite with those colors and I love the greens on her face. Another well-done piece! Hope all is well with your husband.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Great color combos! Still lovin those strokes!

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks so much for doing my portrait Carol! Its very flattering, I love it!