Fall Newsletter

My newsletter is an irregularly published blurb I send out via email to people who have signed up for it at shows or while visiting my website. If you are a regular reader of this blog, it's mostly a rehash of what I'm posting here.
As they say in marketing 101, getting your name and images of your work in front of potential buyers is the name of the game. Of course, one has to be careful not to send it to random people who have not asked to be on the list, lest I be put in the category of spammers.
If you want to take a look, here is a link to my latest newsletter. If you want to be on my newsletter list to get my occassional epistles, just go to my website and sign up. Thanks, Carol

2 comments:

SarahBowie said...

Your newsletter and blog are both terrific. (God knows they have marketed a lot of art to ME!)

Carolina said...

I hadn't seen the apple trio on the blog!