Email Newsletter

Yesterday I created my first email newsletter through my website. I plan on publishing a newsletter about once a month and sending it to my subscribers via email. To begin with, I entered all the email contacts I had into a subscriber data base. These were people who had inquired about, or purchased work from me previously.

I know it's a little presumptive of me to enroll everyone, but there is an unsubscribe button they can choose, and then they will not be bothered with subsequent newsletters in their in-box.

In the newsletter, I will talk about upcoming events, workshops, newest work, and any other news from my studio. Anyone interested in receiving future newsletters is invited to subscribe on my website. Click EMAIL NEWSLETTER in the left hand column.
http://www.carolnelsonfineart.com/

No comments: