Grand Canyon, 06608, acrylic geologic diptych





If you pair Grand Canyon 1, 06308, and Grand Canyon 3, 06508, together, you get this fantastic diptych. Obviously, I wasn't thinking about a diptych when I painted the first one, or I wouldn't have ended up with such name confusion.


I also messed myself up by entering Grand Canyon 1 in a competition. I NOW want to sell these as a diptych, but if the first one sells on it's own, I guess I'll have to paint it again to complete the diptych. : - (


For purchase information, please see my website:

http://data.fineartstudioonline.com/dataviewer.asp?keyvalue=3851&subkeyvalue=227306&page=WorksDetail

2 comments:

Ann Christine Dennison said...

I love this very impressive work!

Anonymous said...

Very nice work Carol, they look stunning placed together like that.